Wednesday, November 25

Cheer's to Miss Polly of Sassafrass! Check out my green wainscot cupboard!

There's another "Polly" on the blog block and she's from Sassafrasstuff!
Her blog about their float inspired me this week and I went to town on my own green cupboard. I think it turned out great and I wanted to share some pictures of it... I'd love to hear what you think! I love to read other blogs. There are so many talented and wonderful people out there sharing what they do for all to see. I am truely grateful to have found this little spot and to have so many great places to visit when I'm surfing from my favorite spot on my couch.
Here's to you Miss Polly of Sassafrass!!!








3 comments:

  1. Hey Polly! LOVE IT!!! The whole display is awesome! I especially love the idea of the scalloped red and white polka dot paper on each shelf! And that greeting card holder over to the right...what is that? a screen door? Well, whatever it is, it is so cute! You have done a fabulous job! I would really love to visit your shop...it looks like you have so much cute stuff, I would just go crazy in there! I asked my husband last week how far it would be, and he said it's probably about an 8 hour drive, so I don't think I will make it in 09, but you never know what '10 may hold!

    Also, thank you for the kind words! It's so fun to have connected with another Polly with similar style and interests!

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    Polly at Sassafras

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Missy!
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    You could have the most majical Thanksgiving! Your Beautiful Home, is so suited for the Holidays! And so are you...I look at your displays, and can see them transformed into a Holiday Masterpiece! I hope you give it a whirl, and make it your own!
    You are such a Family Girl...I hope your family knows how blessed they are to have you...Me tooo!
    Thanks for being my friend...
    Barb C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Polly! Question for you....is that three tier wiry caddy in the first picture for sale? The one sitting on the floor (maybe with ornaments in it?) If so, just wondering the price and do you ship? Thanks!
    Polly

    ReplyDelete