Monday, March 14

A few of the past weeks' sales...

These are just a few of the "finds" at Polly Ann's that have recently been "found" by their new owners. It's always interesting to watch some items wait around for the right fit. I truly believe that happens...
This clock FINALLY found a new home... thank you, thank you, thank you to the new owners!
My sweet friend Karen took this little treasure home to use in her new, tiny, bathroom to hide her hair dryer, curling iron, etc.
The stairstep shutter set behind the table went to a new home today...
This little children's writing desk went out last week.
A sweet gal named Amy from Monroe, Wisconsin is the new lucky owner of the shabby chic bedroom set. She's so excited and that makes me very, very happy. I love it when things find the right home.
This kitchen cabinet had a cool old red linoleum top on it... who know's what life now has in store for it... bye bye :0)
This is going to be a cherry red wine storage refrigerator in a retro red kitchen in Iowa City... I wish I could see it finished!
This one had lots of possibilities... the new owners were sure excited about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment