Saturday, February 26

In process for Rock Island Antique Spectacular show...

I've been working on several projects for our upcoming show at the QCCA Expo Center in Rock Island, Illinois... the show is next weekend, March 4th-6th. Visit Melting Pot Productions for show hours, admission costs, etc. It's a great show. Make sure to stop by our booth in the way back corner and introduce yourself and say hello. My daddy and I will be there...

This is one of a set of 4 chairs that I am painting and upholstering in pastels. 2 arm chairs are pink and green, 2 side chairs are yellow and blue... white upholstery... I hope I can do them justice as they are pretty fun chairs.
This was a sofa table that was in really sorry shape when Bobby started on it... He built the leg braces and put the shelf under it and then painted it white for me... there was a stain on the top that kept coming through, so I decoupaged this fantastic piece of old wall paper on the top. I love how it turned out. What do you think?
This is about the most solid wicker table I have ever worked with. It was a terrible bright yellow when we started painting it... now a perfect pastel green. I don't think it will last long.
We sold several small pieces of furniture in the last few days so I had to do a quick rearrange in the shop yesterday... This was the result in the 2nd room...

I love the style of this old iron bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment