Tuesday, February 8

Fear not!... Spring is coming! ... it's already arriving at Polly Ann's

SO... officially we have "booger freezing weather" here in Iowa today, BUT... I'm not worried! Why not? you ask... WELL... I've made it past the 1st of February, Valentine's Day is just around the corner, the sun is shining beautifully today and we've seen quite a bit of it lately. The days continue to get longer each and every day and I've got myself surrounded at the shop with pastels and florals in nearly every nook and cranny, corner and shelf! Best of all... it's supposed to reach well into the 30's and possibly even 40 over the weekend!

If you are worried about whether you are going to make it through, take a few moments to peruse the pictures below and on our website and close your eyes and feel the warmth of the bright sunshine. Better yet... stop by the shop and see all the pretty spring colors yourself and take home one of my hand-poured soy candles in our signature French Market scent and each time you walk past it and get a whiff of the wonderful springtime scent, you'll remember to "Fear not!... Spring is coming!"




1 comment:

  1. You keep talkin' 'bout spring and I might start believin'
    :D
    I'm sure the shop looks delicious, but baby it's cold outside!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete