Monday, March 22

For the sweet photographer with the little baby girl...

Had a sweet gal in my shop today with her mom and her little baby girl. She's a photographer and was looking for some upholstered pieces to possibly use for staging photos. I told her that four pieces went out the door in the last couple of weeks. I've got two more at the upholsterers now, but they won't be ready for a bit yet. It sounds like she's looking for something a little bit edgy... I told her to check out my blog and my website to see the kinds of things I have done in the past. I'm going to post a couple pictures here for her just in case she doesn't find them on my site. {I hope you find something that will clue me in to what you are looking for... just let me know}.












No comments:

Post a Comment